SSC- Staff Selection Commission
SSC is an Indian Government Organization that is responsible for the recruitment of the candidates into the overall India for the different departments. SSC was established for providing the jobs for lower level of posts recruitment.
History of SSC: The startup of SSC was established into the 47 Report (1967-68) as a name Staff Selection Commission. On the date 4 November 1975 it was renamed by the Subordinate Service Commission. After the date 26th September 1977 this organization is called as a name Staff Selection Commission.
Head Quarters of the SSC is in Now at DELHI. The branch offices of the SSC are seven at different locations of India are Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guhawati, Chennai, Bangalore and two sub-offices are at Raipur & Chandigarh. All these branch offices are handled by the Regional Director and sub-office are handle by the Deputy Director.
SSC are providing a lot of no. of jobs every year according to candidate education qualifications, who peoples are interested into the Government jobs they can get a Government job throw the SSC and can built here future into the Government job.
There is a list of exams that are conduct by the SSC
- SSC DSSSB –Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board DSSSB EXAM
- SSC SCRA –Special Class Railway Apprentices SCRA Examination
- SSC CPO– Central Police Organizations CPO Exam
- SSC CGL– Combined Graduate Level Examination
- SSC CHSL – Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- SSC Multitasking (MTS) Exam (Online Registration form 31st Dec to 30 Jan, 2017)
- SSC Data Entry Operator DEO Exam
- SSC Junior Engineers Examination
- SSC Junior Translator CSOLS Examination
- SSC Tax Assistant Examination
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Section Officer Audit Examination
- Staff Selection Commission SSC Section Officer Commercial Audit Examination
- Statistical Investigator Examination
Application Process for SSC: The candidates can get the info. about the currently available forms and the upcoming forms by reading the newspaper and form the official website of the SSC www.ssc.nic.in. The Application forms are mostly online Application form.
About The Application Fees of SSC: The application fees range of the SSC application is from rupees 50/- to 200/-.According to the applications forms. There are some forms are free of costs according to candidate category. To the reserved candidates also a form fees causation.
Exam Pattern of SSC: The exam pattern of the SSC is mainly based on the written test (may be objective type for some exams) and a test of inter personal skills and personal interview also included for some exams. The SSC organization has been reserved rights to change the pattern of the exam.