SSC CGL Study Plan, how to crack ssc cgl exam, how to crack cgl tier 1, ssc cgl preparation tips, ssc cgl strategy plan,
The Staff Selection Commission schedules the Combined Graduation Level Examination every year for the recruitment of various central civil posts in departments and ministries. SSC CGL Examination is national level examination among Graduates from any recognized university. Anybody can apply there no stream limitation, so huge crowd in millions every year applied for ssc recruitment and appear in this examination. This makes it tougher than other completion examination.
SSC CGL Exam 2017 Tier I will be on way so you all need to be fastens your seat belts. This is time to start preparation seriously and give most time to your preparation. Yes at this time you would be looking for important advice for the preparation and way to make it better as qualify this examination. As you all know the level of examination is tough just because year by year number of applying candidates is leading.
In mention below information we have retrieve details about two month study planning for preparation of SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2017.
The exam pattern for CGL Tier I Exam is easily understandable as follows:-
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||25||
Key Points to be note:
- The CGL Tier I Exam will be an online test
- One question is for 2 marks
- 50 marks will be deduct on each wrong answer
- The cut will not section wise declare overall will be declare
|SSC CGL Syllabus||SSC CGL Admit Card||SSC CGL Cut off||SSC CGL Result|
|SSC CGL Salary||SSC CGL Books||SSC CGL Papers||SSC CGL Job Profile|
Let’s Talk about Analyze & how to make study planning:-
We think you get information about the examination with section wise topics, now need to see in which topics you are strong & weak. After analyze these you need to give more time and preparation in the topics seems weak.
Make schedule of Exam under this criteria
- You need to give 4 hours in Quantitative Ability
- 2 hours for Reasoning ability
- 2 hours for English language
- 2 hours for general awareness
- Total time duration for preparation is 10 hours.
Candidates you can make your study plan under section with important points and topics and all important tips which makes preparation easy. Talk about subject wise study planning.
|SSC CGL Exam Pattern||SSC Exam Negative Marking Scheme|
- Quantitative Ability: This is not easy section and important too to score higher marks as most part of question paper will appear from this section. You need to practice regular all types of questions. Try to learn more tables to get the values of number which makes easier to solve questions & make speed up. Use the short trick to solve a question and be habitual for next times. The following topics from this section seem to be important.
- Coordinate Geometry
- Trigonometry & Mensuration
- Reasoning Ability: This section is appearing in CGL Exam to test the mental ability of candidate. These subjects will require more time period and several practice constantly. You need to solve the questions with patience and logical thinking, as you all know no any exact formulas to solve the questions. You need to use your self-sense to solve the question in a better and easy way. The following topics are highlighted which seems as important and covering most part of the section.
- Syllogism, Analogy
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Venn Diagram
- Number Series
- Odd man out
- English Language: This is scoring section in your marks. From the section we can say more number of questions will appear in question paper and it seems difficult too for candidates to attempt questions. You need to use good skills with smartness at the time of attempting question paper. The question paper is based on grammar part mostly so try to make it improve by learn rules of various chapters and regular use mock test papers to solve them. You need to read daily English newspaper, magazines’ articles. Give focus more on following steps.
- Sentence Improvement
- One – Word Substitution
- Spotting Errors
- Reading Comprehension
- General Awareness: This is most important section than others play vital role in SSC CGL. The GK section is most lengthy section if you can cover this will be helpful to score good marks and crack examination. You have to choose one answer among four confusing options. As our suggestion when you are surely on that options then choose this otherwise the negative marking chance will occur. You have to be aware from all activities is happening around the world. Solve previous year important question papers regularly basis. Keep you updated constantly with current affairs & news events. Coven the following topics completely.
- General Science
Management of Timing:
You have to manage the time when you start preparation and solve previous year question papers. Starting paper solving with stopwatch and try solve it in less time. You need to keep in your mind the negative marking concept also. You can follow the mention below points while solving the question papers.
- Okay start solving paper with general awareness section with time limit of 10 minutes. Just try giving half of a minute for one question, select one right answer in a second of that half minute.
- After this time to solve English section within time period of 15 minutes.
- Now solve the Reasoning Ability Section within 20 minutes as possible.
- In the last within 20 minutes solve quantitative ability section.
- Now you have 10 minutes left in total time period can use these minutes your answers.
You need to revise what you have studied regular in preparations. It is better way to remember the question you have studied for a long time period as prefer in your examination too.
- Set the days for revising the topics & subjects.
- After once you have done revise write down the important things
- Prepare short notes as key details on such topics
- Use important tricks and formulas to solve them and also make short notes on them
- Make notes of important events seems to be appear in examination
The most valuable thing before appear in examination is don’t lose your confidence. If there is questions are confusing don’t take its Burdon and move on to next question solution. You need to be free in your mind whenever give time to preparation. Try to do things accord you’re interested and make you happy with relief. It will be helpful to improve the memory status about focus and concentration qualities.
|LATEST SSC EXAM UPDATES|
|SSC CGL Exam||SSC Exam Result||SSC Exam notification|
|SSC MTS Exam||SSC Admit Card||SSC Interview Questions|
|SSC JE Exam||SSC Exam Books||SSC Mock Test|
|SSC GD Exam||SSC Exam Pattern||SSC Interview Tips|
|SSC CHSL Exam||SSC Study Material||SSC Question Papers|
|SSC CPO Exam||SSC Exam Tricks||ssc online registration|