SSC CPO SI Eligibility Criteria – Staff Selection Commission will soon release job notification for SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017. SSC release this notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police and Indian Armed Forces. Through the SSC CPO SI Jobs 2017 large number of vacancies will fill. Applicants possess graduation degree from authorized college eligible for SSC CPO SI Vacancy 2017. Candidates can make their registration through official web link of Staff Selection commission. Aspirants stay tune with us to get helpful information on CPO SI Recruitment 2017, online application details such as important dates, apply instructions will update here after official declaration. Candidates we mention here CPO SI Eligibility Criteria along with SSC CPO SI Physical Standard. Applicants wish to get SSC CPO SI Jobs must have detailed information about SSC CPO SI Education Qualification, Age limit & Physical Test Standard. Aspirants read complete article and make doubt clear on SSC CPO SI Eligibility Criteria & PET Standard.
CPO SI Eligibility Criteria
Candidates we mention below SSC CPO SI Education Qualification post wise check and apply for the post as eligible you are.
- Aspirants must have Graduation degree from recognized university eligible for SSC CPO SI posts in Para Military Forces.
- For Delhi Police SI male candidates must have valid driving license of bike and car during physical endurance test.
CPO SI Age limitation:-
- Minimum Age limit: 20yrs
- Maximum Age Limit: 25yrs
SSC CPO SI Age Relaxation Category Wise:-
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5yrs
- For OBC Candidates: 3yrs
- For Ex- Serviceman(General): 3yrs
- For ex-Serviceman(OBC): 6yrs
- For Ex- Serviceman(SC/ST): 8yrs
- For Domiciled Candidates of Jammu & Kashmir(General): 5yrs
- For Domiciled Candidates of Jammu & Kashmir (OBC): 8yrs
- For Domiciled Candidates of Jammu & Kashmir (SC& ST): 10yrs
- Citizen of India
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee came India before 1st Jan 1962.
- A person from Indian Origin migrated from some countries such as Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SSC CPO SI Physical Standard
|Category||Height in cm||Chest in cm Unexpanded||Chest in cm Expanded|
|(I)Male candidates (General)||170||80||85|
|Male candidates belongs from hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh region of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||165||80||85|
|Male candidates belongs from ST category||162.5||77||82|
|(ii) For Female category (General)||157||–||–|
|Male candidates belongs from hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh region of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||155||–||–|
|Female candidates belongs from ST category||154||–||–|
SSC CPO SI Physical Endurance Test (PET)
|For Male Candidates||For Female Candidates|
|100 Meter Race in 16 Seconds.||100 meters race in 18 seconds.|
|1.6 Kms Race in 6.5 Minutes||800 meters race in 4 minutes.|
|3.65 meters Long Jump in 3 Chances||2.7 meters Long Jump in 3 chances|
|1.2 meters high jump in 3 chances||0.9 meters high jump in 3 chances|
|4.5 meters or 16 lbs. Shot put in 3 chances.||–|
SSC CPO SI Medical Test
- Candidates minimum distance vision is 6/6 & 6/9 of two eyes without wearing specs.
- Candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and should possess high color vision.