SSC Junior Translator 2017 Application form, ssc.nic.in JHT Recruitment, ssc junior hindi translator online, ssc jht exam date, Pattern, ssc junior translator admit card,
SSC Junior Translator 2017
Welcome to our educational portal. Staff Selection Commission announced the advertisement for Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2017. Large numbers of candidates are waiting for the SSC Junior Translator job 2017 now time to make online registration via mention below direct link. Aspirants who are complete the eligibility can apply for the SSC JHT Recruitment 2017 through the official website of Staff Selection Commission from 15 April to 5 May 2017 i.e. this is the last date to apply online. For other information like age limit, pay scale, educational qualification and selection process for SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2017 are given below.
SSC JHT 2017 Application form
Aspirants who are eligible and interested for the SSC Junior Translator Vacancy 2017 can apply online and submit SSC Junior Translator 2017 Application form through the online portal. SSC JHT online Application form is started from 15th April 2017. Candidates need to fill the online application form carefully, pay the application fee, attached the required documents and submit it before the last date of applies i.e. 5th May 2017. After the online registration candidates need to preparation for the SSC Junior Translator Exam. SSC will be conducted the SSC JHT Examination in the month of June 2017 (expected).
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Examination
- Name of the Examination Authority:- Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Exam:- SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2017 Examination
- Job Category:- Central Jobs
- Category:- Application Form
- Official Website:- ssc.nic.in
|SSC JHT Application||SSC JHT Syllabus||SSC JHT Admit Card||SSC JHT Result|
|SSC JHT Salary||SSC JHT Books||Jr Translator Question Papers||SSC JHT Job Profile|
SSC JHT Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|1.||Application Form issued||15th April, 2017|
|2.||Last date of Submission Application form||5th May, 2017|
|3.||Admit card issued||before 10 to 15 Days of the exam date|
|4.||Computer Based Written Exam (Paper-I)||15.06.2017|
Post Details under SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment
|Code||Name of the Post||Pay scale|
|A||Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)||Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)|
|B||Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)||Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)|
|C||Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)||Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)|
|D||Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT||Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)|
|E||Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/Offices||Level-7 (Rs.44900- 142400)|
|F||Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT||Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)|
|G||Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)||Level-8 (Rs.47600- 151100)|
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are going to applied for the SSC Junior Translator Vacancy 2017 firstly check the Eligibility criteria from the official notification. We are provided the detail information regards SSC JHT Bharti Exam Eligibility criteria here on this page.
- The Maximum age limit is 30 years. The Age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates as Govt rules.
- Candidates should have master degree with Hindi / English subjects from a recognized University or college.
- Candidates must complete their Graduation with English / Hindi as a compulsory Subject.
- Aspirants have UG with English / Hindi as main subject are also eligible to apply.
- Written Test (Paper I & paper II)
- Personality Test / Interview:- 100 Marks
Apply Online for SSC Jr. Hindi Translator Recruitment 2017
- Firstly eligible candidates need to visit on official link www.ssc.nic.in
- Open notification section
- Select SSC Hindi Pardhyapak Recruitment 2017 Notification link
- Read this briefly and carefully
- Make a click on apply online link
- Start fill application form according academic details or records
- Upload scan photo & signature
- Click on part I registration
- Now pay application fee through online mode
- Now check filled details carefully and click on submit option
- The Part II registration will be done
- Take printout of online application form
SSC Junior Translator Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- There are written Test, Personality Test /Interview.
- The Written exam will be conducts as Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Total Marks of Written Exam is 400 marks and Personality Test /Interview will be of 100 marks.
- Paper 1st will have objective Type Questions and paper 2nd will have conventional Type Test.
- 25 Marks deducted for every wrong attempt.
- All Questions of paper 1 is Objective Type only.
Paper I (Objective Type):-
- Subjects- General Hindi (100 marks) & General English (100 marks)
- Total Marks:- 200 marks
- Time Duration:- 2 hours
Paper-II (Conventional Type)
- Subjects :- Translation & Essay
- Total Marks:- 200 marks
- Time Duration:- 2 hours
SSC Junior Translator 2017 Admit card
The Staff Selection Commission provides the SSC Junior Translator provided the Admit card before the exam date by post. Exam authority will be sent the SSC JHT Admit card / Hall ticket to the postal address of aspirants. The SSC JHT call letter is not obtained by another way. All the candidates are requested to mention the preference of exam centers during application procedure. Staff Selection Commission will be provided the SSC Junior Translator Admit card with in 20 days before the exam date.
SSC Junior hindi Translator Result 2017
The SSC JHT Result will be declared by the SSC Exam Authority after conducting the examination. All the candidates who appeared in the examination are looking of their Junior Translator Result. SSC JHT Result will be declared by the exam authority through the official website expect after two or three months from completion of the exam. Candidates who are qualified the SSC JHT paper I will be only eligible to appear paper II.