SSC GD 2017 Application form, ssc.nic.in Constable GD Recruitment notification, SSC GD Exam Date, SSC GD Online apply,
SSC GD Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission which is also known as SSC is one of the most reputed recruitment department which is responsible to recruit the most eligible candidates on different posts. The Staff Selection Commission recently announced a recruitment notification regards SSC Countable GD Recruitment 2017. Large number of candidates is eagerly waiting for the SSC GD constable Bharti Exam 2017. The department of SSC is going to recruit the applicants those who are eligible for the post of General Duty constable. Exact date of SSC GD Jobs Notification will be published by the exam authority soon. Candidates can apply for the SSC GD Recruitment 2017 from the official website of Staff Selection Commission. Applicants stay tune with us because official points are coming regularly on announcement of notification regarding Constable (General Duty) Jobs 2017-18 will be here once declare by board. As possible double vacancies than previous recruitment will be filling up through this upcoming gd bharti.
SSC GD 2017 Application form
All the candidates who are complete the eligibility criteria are suggested to fill the SSC Constable Recruitment Application form 2017 on or before the last date. Candidates can apply for the GD Constable exam through the online portal. Candidates will be got more details of SSC Recruitment 2017 need to check the official notification. Candidates need to hard preparation to crack the SSC GD Constable Written examination. Candidates will be selected for the GD constable post on the basis of their performance in the written examination, physical Test and Medical Test. We are provided all the details of SSC GD Vacancy 2017 here on this page. Candidates need to visit daily to get the latest updates.
ssc.nic.in GD Constable Vacancy 2017
- Name of the exam Authority:- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of the Examination:- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017
- Name of the Post:- GD (Ground Duty) Constable
- Application Mode: – Online
- Category:- Central Government Jobs
- Article Category:- Recruitment
- Official Website:- ssc.nic.in
SSC GD Recruitment 2017 Important Date
- Date of Notification issued:- Update Soon
- Last date of submission online Application form:- Update soon
- Admit card available from:- Within 20 days before the exam date
- Date of Examination: – Update soon
SSC GD Bharti 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidates must have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from any authorized Board to Apply for the recruitment.
- Candidates should have minimum age limit is 18 years and Maximum age limt is 23 years.
- For the General / OBC Candidates:- Rs. 50 /-
- For All other Category Candidates and women candidates are exempt from the Application Fee
Selection Process for SSC GD Constable Exam 2017:-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written exam and Medical Examination. Applicants need to crack all the tests to select for the SSC GD Constable Post.
Steps to apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017 online
- Visit the official website of SSC @ ssc.nic.in
- Download the official notice
- Read it carefully
- Click on apply online link
- Fill all the required details for registration
- Upload scanned documents if essential
- Re-check the application form to avoid all errors
- Click on submit
- Take a printout of it
SSC GD Exam Pattern
Applicants before appear in written examination you need to be properly aware from vital role of subjects is aware to all of you by available below tabular form. Candidates it is easy to understand and will be helpful during examination and attempt question more as you can.
|Part||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|
If you have any queries related to this post then you can ask by using the comment box which is given below in this post. We are trying to solve your problems as possible soon. You can visit regularly to get the latest updates.